You might have seen some people in your family or friends with straight teeth and wondered why you don’t have the same kind of teeth. Some of the main reasons for crooked teeth are poor oral care and genetics. Untreated cavities and gum diseases can cause crooked teeth and various other dental problems. If any of your parents or grandparents have crooked teeth, you may also experience the same condition.
Crooked teeth can spoil your smile. In fact, people with crooked teeth feel self-conscious. If you have crooked teeth, you must fix them as early as possible. Due to crooked teeth, brushing and flossing may become difficult for you. For treating this condition, approach a reputed Monterey Park dentist. Dentistry for Children and Adults is one place in California where you can find the best dentists.
The dentists from this dental clinic always ensure that their patient’s teeth look great. It is not necessary that you should see a dentist only when you have a dental problem. Going for regular dental check-ups helps in preventing various dental problems like cavities, oral cancer, and others. During your dental appointments, your dentist will educate you and your kids about some effective ways to maintain your teeth healthy.
Braces vs Invisalign
Whether you have misaligned teeth or crooked teeth, you will have two options to correct them, and they are braces and Invisalign. Wondering which one to choose from these two options. Here is the comparison for you.
- According to research, people with braces experience comparatively more pain. Braces can also cause discomfort in some people, especially after the procedure, up to a few weeks. You will not experience any discomfort with Invisalign mostly. They will give you a softer and smoother feel.
- It can cost you a little more for Invisalign compared to braces. The cost of the treatment usually depends on various factors like location, dentist, and others. Most dental insurance plans cover the treatment cost of braces and Invisalign up to a certain percentage.
- Most people choose Invisalign as they look very natural.
- As Invisalign is removable, you don’t have to worry about anything when having your food. With braces, you must avoid eating hard and sticky food.
- People with Invisalign are at less risk for gum diseases compared to those with braces.
- Both of them can improve your smile in a great way.
Contact the best dentist in California today for Invisalign or braces, whichever you are looking for!